10th January 2020
1) Okay. After this video, we'll be all caught up again.
"I can't wait to see the secrets in this one!" *Berry rubs her hand together*
*i hit "play"*
2) XD XD yep, somecreature's totally gonna pause it at just the right second. Fandoms are like that.
3) "First ENTV episode of the roaring 20s! Whoop whoooop!"
4) "Awww, Douggie <3 <3 (: "
5) "Ooooh, the monthly spotlight is a good idea!"
6) OHHH I NEVER MADE THAT LINK BETWEEN THE FLOWERGROUND AND THE NYC SUBWAY BEFORE. And I live here and have been on the subway so many times!
7) "Using fiction to escape reality. We've all been there, Soman, We've all been there."
I'm there, like, ALL the time. Seriously.
8) You had a biology teacher like THAT????
"XD that is GREAT!
Also you referred to her by name on the internet...we're playing risky games here..."
9) SHE EVEN HAD THE LINE ABOUT TURNING HER STUDENTS FROM BUSHES INTO TREES AAAAHHH
10) GaVALdon? Is that how you're supposed to pronounce it? Wow, we've been doing it wrong this whole time.
11) "Yyeeaah, we've always pronounced it pretty much how Soman does. Except ending it less like 'don' and more like 'done,' or 'din,' or...whatever."
"You named GAVALDON after a tennis player too???"
13) "She sounds so cool!"
Yeah, she kind of does!
"...I wonder if SHE'S read SGE."
Maybe! That would be awesome! Maybe she's watching this video too and is incredibly honored!
"That would be SO COOL!"
14) Yeah, with that sort of dynamic for the trio, I've thought a lot about how similar they are to the Dazzlings from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks. Hester being Adagio Dazzle, Anadil being Aria Blaze, and Dot being Sonata Dusk. It's literally the same! Except the coven are way more like friends and care about each other way more. And also are willing to put Evil aside to like, keep the balance in the Woods as it should be and care about stuff like that way bigger than themselves.
But still a lot of the interactions between the Dazzlings in the movie would still fit SO WELL with the coven. Like, picture this for instance.
(someone the three of them don't like has just fallen into a hole under a trapdoor that opened when someone else pulled a lever)
Hester: (chuckles evilly) "Told you someone would be there to give them a shove."
Dot: "She didn't shove them. She pulled the lever." (makes a dopey facial expression)
Anadil: (groans and rolls her eyes) "Go back to sleep, Dot."
TELL ME THIS DOESN'T 100% WORK.
15) "YES. You mentioned that in the About The Author thing in the books! We saw that the first time we read SGE and laughed.
So sorry for that by the way."
Yeah, it was the first thing we learned about you. Besides, like, what came through in the Q and A.
16) Douggie is not good in social situations. I can relate. XD
17) "And that's the end!"
Whew! We just, like, binge-watched a bunch of Ever Never TV tonight.
"Yeah. Can't wait for the next one!"
Just letting you know Soman, you do not have to be a "tennis god" for us to love you. You are a wonderful person as you are
Awsome, Soman! Wish I'd known that before I read the book.
OH MY GOD I PRONOUNCE IT GAVALDON TOO AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE BUT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG THANK YOU SOMAN!!!!!!!!
I feel like as I get older, I'll feel like the moment where Agatha realises she's beautiful really means a lot more than it seems now
I just love Sophie, she is so mysterious and you never know what's going on in her head
My favourite scenes are mostly related to Agatha...the wish fish moment, Tedros overhearing Agatha and all those brief glimpses of Agatha's kindness
Same! My favorite Agatha scene was when Dovey made her realize she was beautiful on the inside as well. Because Agatha is beautiful in her own special way!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 by No Pressure Productions, L.L.C.Cover Art copyright © 2013, 2014,2015 by Iacopo Bruno
Website by Line Industries