29th January 2020
Dougie is always amazingly adorable... and I can’t believe it’s the last book in the series! Happy tears..
1) LAST DAYS OF BOOK 6. Holy FRICK. *collapses into my seat*
"WOW. :o :o :o :o "
I still can't believe this is gonna be the LAST ONE.
Let's just...watch the video now..."
*Berry hits play*
2) Douggie is ECSTATIC
*in unison* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) People...ACTUALLY write long chapter-filled stories all the way through and THEN revise several times? NOT revising all the time as they go?
How????? The heck??? What???
5) AaaAaAaAaAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HOW IS IT ACTUALLY FINISHED AND SENT IN WDJNFJDSNHFLKWI JWHFOWE MDSNVJSDNKJ FEWEHWFOWEH LSDNJLFNSDJVNW VWNOVWSNS EVEN IF THERE'S STILL MONTHS LEFT TO GO THIS IS SO FRICKIN' EXCITING.
"RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D "
6) "Well, I mean, that perfectionism pays off because these books are SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEPIALIDOCIOUS!"
And WONDERAINBOWMAGICAMAZINGBALLZTASTICALICIOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
*Berry looks at me*
"Excuse me what was that word you just used?"
"The one before it."
*Berry just nods slowly with wide eyes*
Yeah, I just like, combined a bunch of words that I coined into like that one word for stuff that really REALLY is...all of THAT. Y'know?
7) "Yyyep. Douggie looks thrilled all right! :-] "
8) WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US LIKE THIS. F;KAF;ADJF;SKD TELLING US ALL ABOUT HOW CRAZY AND AMAZING THIS BOOK IS GONNA BE AND HOW CLOSE IT IS TO BEING DONE (SORT OF) AND WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT.
"If it makes you feel any better, I think we both know this is absolutely NOTHING compared to the torture we're going to experience while actually reading it when it finally comes out. And the waiting just allows for THAT."
9) "TRAILER IN APRIL TRAILER IN APRIL!!!!"
WELL! When THAT comes out I'll use it as part of the springboard for many insane predictions! :D
"Can't wait to see THAT!" *she pokes me and I wince and jump away*
10) "Different? Elegant? Simple? Classic? Hmmmm."
11) A book 6 sneak peek in book 5? Is it gonna be as emotionally devastating as the book 5 sneak peek in book 4?
I remember when I read the part where frickin' Japeth murdered an innocent rat and made Anadil cry, I was on the verge of just SCREAMING OUT LOUD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOKSTORE. No joke. Physically felt it. Needed all the restraint I had in me.
12) *we hear about the one of a kind gift with the book 6 preorder*
*in unison* GASP!!!!!!! :o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D
"TwiiiiIIIIIG WE GOTTA PREORDER THIS " *on those last four words Berry shakes me hard*
13) Bye Douggie! :D
"Bye Douggie~! :D "
I can't wait for book 6!!!! I have a reminder set every day of the week leading up to the release date.
I'm actually so super excited for book six like honestly
Oh my gosh! Book 6 is done!!!
Also, lets cancel those negative thoughts about you possibly dying Soman. The world would be a sadder place without you in it
Yes I want to preorder it! I'm literaly so hyoed up for book 6, and I know it's going to amazing with all the work and emotion Soman's dedicating to it. And the writing process was really insightful also. Books do take long to get printed... The trailer awash it's going to be so beautiful, and can't wait to find out those chapters!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 by No Pressure Productions, L.L.C.Cover Art copyright © 2013, 2014,2015 by Iacopo Bruno
Website by Line Industries