18th June 2019
i like Taylor Swifts songs even though it gets kinda annoying when her songs get stuck in my head over and over! She really is talented though.
I love Taylor Swift not my total favorite but in the top 3
This was a great video. Taylor used to be my favorite singer when I was like, 7.
1) "Well THIS is going to be great!"
We haven't listened to, like, ALL of Taylor Swift songs, but we've listened to a good number from each era, and we love just about all of them.
I mean, except for Look What You Made Me Do.
"Yeah, something about that one just...doesn't do it for either of us. But most of her music is amazing!"
So, let's watch this video!
"Click!" *Berry hits play*
2) *OMG ONE OF OUR FAVORITE TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS DURING THE INTRO!!!*
*Berry and I sing along in unison*
I'm the only one of me
Baby that's the fun of me!
You're the only one of you
Baby that's the fun of yOU!
And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like ME-HEE-HEE!
3) "Ooooh, favorite songs!"
4) "I like Style."
Yeah, Style's okay.
5) Love Story is awesome! I mean, I couldn't get into the actual story until I saw a PMV of it with Applejack's parents, but the tune and the sound alone, I just love it!
"I know, right?!"
I'm also writing a parody of the song. And my version is about an aroace person trying to shake off an annoyingly persistent dude who has a crush on them.
6) THAT MUSIC VIDEO IS YOU BELONG WITH ME, NOT LOVE STORY. DUDE.
"YEAH, SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HECK MAN. GET YOU T-SWIFT VIDEOS STRAIGHT. XD"
I love You Belong With Me.
7) "YES. REPUTATION IS A SOPHIE ALBUM. IT IS SOOO GOOD TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUTRIGHT SAY IT."
I mean, a people have said before that Look What You Made Me Do in particular is totally Sophie in parts where she really gets witchy.
8) "Oh man, Trouble is great. Not one of her absolute best in our opinions but it is super catchy so it's fun to listen to."
THE GOAT SCREAMING XD XD XD
9) OH MY GOD 22 IS THE BEST IT WAS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM HER FOR THE LONGEST TIME
*we both start singing along*
(BERRY AND ME)
I dunno about you
"But I'm feeling 22!"
Everything will be all right if
B> You keep me next to YOUU!
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be all right if
We just keep dancing like we're
10) "Hey, we should take a second to talk about OUR favorite Taylor Swift songs! Well, besides the ones we've already said we've agreed with them on."
Well, top of the list is DEFINITELY Long Live.
I mean, just--! The lyrics--! Gives me chills--! Lyrics-wise alone it's one of the most meaningful songs from her that I've heard. And y'know, it's like the best song for when one of your favorite franchises is ending.
"I KNOW, RIGHT?! We sang it for the finale of Star vs the Forces of Evil, and we're going to sing it when the last SGE book finally comes out."
"There's also Bad Blood. Come on, it just really gets you riled up and is great to listen to for, like, when you're actually really mad at somepony."
Yep! Better Than Revenge is pretty great too. And I love the actual country sound of Our Song!
"Plus you just can't deny the awesome catchiness of Shake It Off! And I really like Blank Space. It's a song where she's just having fun with the twisted image some people have of her, and just that insane personality is so interesting to watch/listen to with that song."
Yeah. And besides Long Live, the other Taylor Swift song that has the most meaning for me is definitely Never Grow Up. Like, seriously, I relate to it on SUCH a personal level. I've only listened to it like four times, but it's made me tear up every single time. It's so incredibly painful but somehow I love it for that.
11) "WHAT????! You don't like 'ME!'???"
THAT SONG IS SO GOOOOD!!!!!!
"Yeah! All the crazy colorful effects in the music video? And the self-empowerment message?"
And the way that watching the music video it seems like it's about this couple of two people who are both super flamboyant and dramatic and over-the-top and maybe a little too focused on themselves making their relationship a little dysfunctional but they still love each other for their unique zaniness? I mean, come on. It's just awesome!!!!
"The other song for this album that's been released so far is You Need To Calm Down, which...I don't really know how I feel about..."
Yeah, I don't particularly like the sound or the tune, and the words aren't all exactly her best either, but I love the message and how it's basically a support anthem for LGBTQ+ pride.
"Yep. And she got a whole bunch of LGBTQ+ celebrity friends in the music video."
When I was first listening to it, I was kind of just not knowing how to feel the first and second verse, but then when she threw in 'CAUSE SHADE NEVER MADE ANYBODY LESS GAY!' I just grinned from ear to ear and kept grinning for the rest of the song.
12) YES. I hate Look What You Made Me Do. I don't care much for the lyrics, don't like the tune much, HATE the sound, which just grates on my ears...I just don't like it. And yet it keeps getting stuck in my head after each time I hear it! It's so annoying!
So much so that I'm writing a parody of that song which is ABOUT how I hate it but it keeps getting stuck in my head.
I know, the idea is totally nuts.
At some point when I was in the middle of writing it, I just kept chuckling to myself wondering I was losing what little sanity I have or if I just really REALLY don't like this song! XD
"XD XD XD !!!"
13) "Yeah, now that you mention it, I've never seen anypony really complain about SGE at all, even with parts that COULD be considered scandalous."
Speaking of scandalous, I never forgot that you used that word to describe the reason Professor Anemone is still alive and human even though no boy asked her to the Snow Ball and said you'd reveal it in book 5 or 6. and I can't wait to see!!!
14) "Welp, that was great! Next episode!!"
I used to listen to Taylor all the time. She's not my favourite singer but her songs are good.
Am I the only one who accidentally always mashes up in my head "Romeo and Juliet" with "you belong with me"
Whoo hoo! Merch!
Taylor Swift is not my fav singer but she still has brilliant vocals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 by No Pressure Productions, L.L.C.Cover Art copyright © 2013, 2014,2015 by Iacopo Bruno
Website by Line Industries