- Load More
me on one of the questions @CHEETOKITKAT said cause my character is a halfer so I find both of them hot
give me a minute lemme think
*Thoughts: Rafal or Tedros which one do I find more hotter*
dunno they are both cute to me
*one hour later*
okay okay I think I know by now
Tedros is hotter
no I think Rafal is hotter
ugh why so…[Read more]
Hi there my sweet EVRES/NEVERS! I’m Miss.Agnes Elegance, a new ever in THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL! I hope to learn magical theories and fun-filled ideas of fanfiction with y’ll guys.
Forgot to mention, I’ve got a blue fingertip for my glowlight. And I write short poems and scripts too. I would be sharing all that with you soon. Just here to mention, I’m new to this group!
Hi greetings welcome to SGE it is nice to meet you I am Foxy or Christina or Firefoxy whichever you want to call me by lol…
hmm wanna be friends Mr. Soman is going to shut down this website soon I dunno when though so here is the link for the new web for you to join if you want…[Read more]
I finished the book a couple minutes ago and I really really don’t like the ending….I wanted Sophie to stay the queen of evil and with Rafal forever..I started to cry when he died…I just need to know that I’m not the only person who feels this way about the ending
who else got this weird empty feeling right after when you were done with book 3?
I did, but the ending was really satisfying for me. Part of me wishes the books ended there.
yeah, i wished the same… like, “finally! a happily ever after!!!”
I just finished the third book yesterday and I feel so bad for Hort! Who else feels bad for Hort?
i mean i dont personally like hort but i get what you mean!! if you’re talking about the hook thing, i definitely relate to that aspect of hort and i do feel bad for him then
I really liked him until the Camelot Years. Then he just became creepy and inconsiderate and cheated on his girlfriend.
Hello! I don’t have much to say but I’m new here and rereading the third book- that’s it-
her finger glow lol everyone here is real nice but to be aware Mr. Soman may shut down this web soon so here is the new web if you still wanna learn more about SGE/School for Good and evil
here is some info so you know for how things work here k
Shortcuts: When you type them, don’t use any spaces
🙂 = : ) (without the spaces)
🙁 = : (…[Read more]
for example I am a nice girl who loves making new friends lol
What is she: a Halfer
Finger glow: Cyan
Place she is from: Foxwood
Welcome to the site!! I’m Lilac she/her, a second-year ever.
So on the ever never handbook talk you post fanfics about SGE but they can be crossovers too. When people ask to be tagged you tag them for every post of that fanfic/story. To tag someone you do an @ sign and then their username. And you can ask others for character bios this is a…[Read more]
okay who wants me to join the shippers of Fitzphie cause from what I heard of what you guys say that they are good couple makes me think they are lol
hmm welcome back lol idk you but hi there
I am Christina or Firefoxy which ever you want to call me lol
I am known as a friendly girl who loves making friends, loves reading book (I am a book worm) lol
Alright.. This is a poll for Book 3: The Last Ever After because I was bored and wanted to make one 🙂
Answer these questions please, and feel free to ask any questions yourself!
1. Which side were you rooting for while reading the book; Agatha and Tedros or Sophie and Rafal?
2. What was your favorite part of the book?
3. What is your favorite SGE…[Read more]
1. Sophie and Rafal because I wanted to see Evil win.
2. Hmmm I don’t remember much, but probably the part where the parents backstories are revealed.
3. The Last Ever After.
1. Which side were you rooting for while reading the book; Agatha and Tedros or Sophie and Rafal? Sophie and Rafal, they seemed real while Tedros and Agatha, typical fairytale cliche thingy
2. What was your favorite part of the book? Umm, I haven’t read it in so long lol I can’t remember oops haha
3. What is your favorite SGE book? A crystal of…[Read more]
1. Agatha and Tedros only because I don’t want to see zombie villains take over the world
2. Probably the scenes where Agatha and Sophie learn their backstory, and where Sophie finds Lady Lesso’s gown (RIP). Pretty much the whole book tbh!
3. SGE and TLEA
1. Agatha and Tedros cause team Good is perfect.
2. I think the name of that chapter was “in darkness comes a queen”. I guess that’s when Agatha realized that being herself makes her a queen and that she was meant to be with Tedros. That’s my fav part.
1. SOPHIE AND RAFAL obviously they r the best ship ever
2. Either when sophie gets crowned queen of evil or her Rafal asked her on a date
3. Ive only seen the first 3 books, but so far the last ever after
4. RAFAL OBVI…ID GET ON MY KNEES FOR HIM
1. Which side were you rooting for while reading the book; Agatha and Tedros or Sophie and Rafal?: Agatha
2. What was your favorite part of the book? hmm the part where Tedros says princes don’t faint and princesses don”t catch their prince if they do faint and later on he faints and Agatha catches him before he hit the hard floor
3. What is your…[Read more]
hey, I’ve just got one quick question… how does it work with these points? how do u even get them and like, whats the point of having the most points? competition? sorry I’m pretty new here…
oh yeah they’re called ranking points – those are the ones I mean
“At the School for Good and Evil, students were assigned ranking points depending on how well they did in certain class activities. Here on our online community, you can earn ranking points, too! New members automatically start out with 200, and you earn additional points each time you perform a certain task.
200 points = For new members