Ummmm……. hi I havent been here for a while…….. but i am Desprate for a role, im your Biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so, have brownish, but more blondish hair, green eyes, sort of a little taller than 5’5. tanish skin, beautiful smile, some freckles, and very nice, but very ambitious. who would you put me as? please consider me for any role,…[Read more]
*long and sort of wavy, but can be straight, soft hair
You might make an okay Sophie. And you said you were very ambitious. I relate that to Sophie.
GUYS IM BACKKKKK
Hester: Billie Eilish
Sophie: Sabrina Carpenter or Sophie Turner or Dove Camron
Agatha: Lucy Hale
Tedros: Tom Holland
Anadil: Amber Heard
Dot: Nikki Blonsky
Chaddick: yeah… Ansel Elgort??
Lady Lesso: Anne Hathaway or Angilena Jolie
Professor Dovey: Jennifer Aniston or Lori Loughlin
Professor Anenome: yup, Hilary Duff
Princess Uma: also yup,…[Read more]
all too old, except for the professors and the more younger people. The age range should be 11-15 for the first movie.
They cab make them look younger. That’s what movie magic is for people! And makeup!
It still really wouldn’t work though, remember the PJO movies? The characters didn’t look 12 year old like they should’ve been.
People like Ruby Rose Turner would be good for the movie, or William Franklyn Miller or something
billie’s not an actor sadly, I thought she looked like an anadil too and made a post about it a month ago. Plus shes too old so 🙁
yeah i know, only some of my ideas could work… but asher angel as hort??? any comments on that???
the movie might take months and if not years to make, even if we can make Billie be in the movie, she’d still be old. But Billie definately looks like Anadil :))))
Soman, I have two questions for you. Actually, three. One: How long did it take you to build this website? Two: Do you have an estimated date on when the SGE movie is going to come out? ( im going OUT OF MY MIND waiting), and Three: Would you want to own a cat or a dog, and now that i think of it, i have four questions (lol) Four: What inspiered…[Read more]
1. No clue
2. People have estimated that the way the behind-the-scenes is going, probably between Christmas 2020 and Summer 2021
3. He has a dog already and I think he wants more
4. He has loved Fairytales forever and did his thesis on female villains in Uni, which probably was inspiration, and the characters were based off himself and his friends…[Read more]
1. Probably awhile, but the site has existed since 2013. This is the new site and has existed since 2015, in case you were wondering.
3. Like ^ probably more dogs.
4. You can look in the Q&A for Soman on the site. But SGE came from all the Disney movies he watched as a child. I forgot part of it, but there was something else too…
Ah I found it.
For question 1, his inspiration came from the gap between the Disney version of the fairytales and the actual Grimm’s stories. Basically Disney was too heartwarming and took out part of the thrill that came with being in danger and somewhere along those lines SGE was born.