- Load More
Some book 6 thoughts, to complete the set:
1. So… Guess who ranted for hours after book 5 that I thought Hophie was the worst?
2. Honestly, I think this book did a great job making me rethink my old opinions on the series.
3. Great News! Arthur is the world’s biggest hypocrite!
4. Someone please help the boys. Get them all therapy…[Read more]
I know Japeth will lose since he’s the villain but I really want to know what would happen if he got his wish and brought back Aric.
So I said my thoughts on book five a few weeks ago after re-reading it and I recently looked through book 4 again so… My Thoughts vol. 2: Book 4 Edition!
1) Starting off strong with a controversial one, I like Nicola. I think she adds a lot onto the story without overshadowing the main characters, she’s smart, and treats Hort much better than…[Read more]
I’m not mentally prepared for book six in all honesty, so I’ve decided that when it comes (I pre-ordered it for Christmas) I will barricade myself in my room until I’ve read it at least twice. Who’s with me!?
Haha, I feel you 100%. Book 6 is going to be a wild emotional roller coaster for me….Most likely than not, I am going to end up a big mess of tears (runny nose and everything lol)
I’ve been rereading each of the books – 1 a month – and it’s been very detailed and taking notes for theories and all that. As soon as Book 6 comes…there will not be a minute I am just trying to GET THROUGH THE BOOK I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS also I can and almost 100% will cry, and it’s not my fault for crying in public, it’s the public’…[Read more]
I’m hopefully going to get the book in August or July and I am not ready for it.
I would love to barricade myself in my room but I really want to save it (I’m a fast reader so this is hard for me) bc it would be the end of SGE as we know it! (The books at least)
I’m getting mine on the day it releases but sadly I will be somewhere else for summer so my dad will pick it up and I’ll have to wait for like a week
Aric and Japeth but Aric was never kicked out
So they’re happy together.
Please I need all the characters to be happy even the Villain Bois™
yeah me2 I’m really eager to see what book six has got for the four boys in the Arbed
My re-read of book five thoughts:
1) I really want a whole story based on the Villain Bois™ (Kei, Aric, Rhian, and Japeth) while they were in school together
2) It’s really hard to choose sides with this book, even more so than before. Most of the villains in this series are sympathetic (Keyword MOST), but this book seriously highlights that.…[Read more]
IKR! Even tho Rhian is evil i still like him! he was an important charactar!
IKR!!!! Like, he was such an important charactar! Id just want to read about him one or two more times! Hopefully Soman does this!
So since I haven’t posted in a while (I usually post memes or similar content on the Open Chat, R.I.P. by the way), I’ve decided to hold contest to find the worst fake theory for OTK.
My Entry: The school master (In his old cloak form) comes back and burns down the woods in anger, forcing the woods to merge with woods beyond (Gavaldon).
My entry: Tedros and Sophie are revealed to be soulmates and Agatha becomes evil and works with Japeth 😂
how about japeth is really the school master and then reaper marries yuba and sophie agatha and tedros bring dovey back to life and she kills the school master and becomes the OTK
(really random but yeah don’t judge)
My Entry: They will all sing songs in the final battle.
Watch there just be a time skip to their children going to the school and they just don’t ever explain how they won the war and stuff.