My Ranking Points
1. In the third book, Tedros knew from the beginning that Sophie was not his true love, or did he know after the kiss?
2. If in the first book, Agatha became beautiful, why in the other books seemed like nothing happened?
1. Not entirely sure
2. Agatha realized that she was beautiful, which increased her self-confidence, but didn’t actually alter her appearance
1) i think between book one and two, tedros was quite uncertain about his feelings towards sophie and would fluctuate but yes, book three, during that kiss, he sealed that sophie could not be his true love so i’d presume its after the kiss.
2) she was actually beautiful all along, and it was her own self-denial and lack of self confidence in her own beauty that made her constantly feel that she was u g l y. so she didn’t physically transition to becoming beautiful, it was her own thoughts that transitioned basically and yh, basically what the other user above said.
1) tbh I think it was just on and off
2) she was beautiful when she smiled, but Agatha rarely smiles