My Ranking Points
Hey guys! So I already did this, but a lot of new people have tagged me, so I thought I’d do a different one this time.
Everyone I’ve either tagged for my first one or been tagged by: @everimagine @sophieforever33 @bryannahstevens @patronus16 @nevergirlforever @neeka @bellerz16 @julianaarthur @hybridfurry @everneveracademy @madnoscal @lunalovegoodfan @cutenesslily @golsa @lylwitch @poco @jafaristhebest @blackpheonix @xx-teddy-y @al3xa-blackheart
So, if you found this whilst spoeing or were tagged, tag ten people and write ten facts about yourself!
1. So this is what I look like: I have copper skin, hip length wavy black hair, dark brown eyes. I’m Indian
2. Things I like to do: Dancing, singing, badminton, swimming, flute, piano, listening to music, just chilling, reading (might have missed a few things lol)
3. I’m an ambivert, I procrastinate WAY too much, but when I actually am productive I make the most of it. I’m sarcastic sometimes, and I’m also helpful.
4. I love, love, LOVE milk chocolate!
5. My fave drink is lemonade
6. My favorite series are SGE and Percy Jackson
7. I am a perfectionist
8. I love school, my favorite subjects are math and science, and I love writing, essays and all
9. I really wanna be either a doctor or a vet
10. I have a crazy, unhealthy obsession over bunnies.
I know I already tagged so many people, but ten more here, lol
2. Lol I would relate with all of those but sadly I don’t play flute 🙁
3. I’m an extrovert procrastinator!
4. My personal favorite is dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is a close second!
5. I have no idea what my fav drink is…must think about that…
6. YES SGE & PJO!!!!! YESSSSSS
8. Love school! But math though…not my style…*is pretty terrible at math*
9. That’s so cool!
10. lol nice
Cool! I wish I put actual stuff in mine…
Oh ell. That is so cool!!!! I’m an introvert tho
Cool, thanks for tagging me 🙂 ! I also just finished the PJ series! And we might be getting 2 rabbits soon…. After Covid
You kinda remind me of a friend I have! She is korean, but she also has wavy black hair and an obsession with bunnies!
That’s so cool Twilight!! I really love bunnies too and school but Math really isn’t my favorite I prefer History but still all of those facts were really interesting
Yay, a fellow math lover! And writing and I are in pretty good terms – not all essays, but there have been a few good ones. And if I get to choose the topic, that makes essays soooo much fun
Same! I love math and I like writing – I prefer fiction, but there are some fun non fiction ones
2: I love to dance, swim, and listen to music, too!
7: Perfectionists unite! I find it really annoying, especially with homework.
8: I love school, too! I’m going into middle school next year and am really nervous and excited. I hope Covid doesn’t ruin everything. Also, I really like writing, too!
I hate math thooo. I’m pretty good at it, I just don’t like it. I mean… solve your OWN problems, math! We humans do it all the time!
Math is soooooooooo annoying!!!
Dudeeee! I am also the biggest potter head EVER!!!!!!!! Also, I have two mottos as well: pain is just a message, and expect the unexpected
Buts her head in to say her favorite character in HP
LUNA!!!!!!!! Actually, Luna and McGonagall are my all time favorites. Luna, because she’s unafraid to be herself, and she has wisdom that can literally rival Dumbledore’s. McGonagall, because, come on, you cannot name another character that is as kick b.utt as her
Yessssshhh Luna is amazing! She has an awesome sense of individuality , and she never tries to be like other people. Even when others make fun of her, she keeps her head high, minds her own business, and does her thing. She’s absolutely the best character ever
(lol) yeah, I agree with both of you! I just love her because she doesn’t fear being who she really is, she’s creative, positive, and quirky!
Yeah! I love how she’s so different! Her backstory is sad though, and the part where someone died in the end of part 1 of deathly hallows I think (the house servant), she was very comforting! But yeah, she’s very kind and unique!