- Load More
@nightshade11 @elysianne @agatha303 @solarstar
Hi guys! As you all probably know, Christmas is near, and I want us to do something special for the group. So why don’t each of us make a Christmas special POVs. Do you ever watch a cartoon Christmas special where there’s a narrator, sitting next to a fireplace, reading Christmas stories that each has…[Read more]
Oh yeah, the rules:
1. I meant 23rd December.
2. No two stories can have the same message.
3. The story must take place before their SGE school years.
Sure! That sounds great 🙂 I’ll have to think about what I’m doing though, so I’ll get back to you this afternoon.
This is a great prompt (vvv winter-y and fuzzy HAHAHA). :>>> I’ll try to do this, if I have the time.
Heyyy, does anyone want their character to be drawn as a supernatural being of their choice? 😀
Also, has anyone listened to reputation? I’m broke so I can’t buy the album atm, and it’s not on Spotify 🙁 .
Maybe you can use Pandora? I’ve heard a few of the songs in the album but currently, my heart is set on the new Sam Smith album. Can you draw Jordan or Marcel? I don’t really care what you draw them as, I just want to see them In someone else’s eyes.
Okay, I’ll see if Pandora has reputation.
Though I doubt that they have it cause Taylor’s not planning to put it on any streaming app, and she has a bit of reputation for suing (pun intended)
Also, could you give me their bios?
AND YESS SAM SMITH’S NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING ANAJSBSVSHV… What’s your favorite song from it? Mine’s palace
Name: Marcel Rene (Nickname: Marci or Marce)
Fairytale relative: He isn’t related to anyone who is important enough to have a fairytale.
Plague (yes or no): Yes
Summary of relative’s fairytale: N/P
Appearance: His hair dark blonde and curly. His skin color is almost tan but still quite pal…[Read more]
Guys I need reputation so bad
Okay, maybe you could use Queen I? Here’s her bio:
Hey everyone! I’m not sure if anyone remembers me, but I’m thinking I might rejoin the RP. Anyhow, here’s a bio!
Name: Goes by the alias ‘Queen I’. It is unknown what the ‘I’ stands for. However, some people have mistaken the pronunciation and started c…[Read more]
Oh gosh, wow?? I’m excited as heck ahaha
Um,,,, which baby to pick,,,,, oh dear,, um I think I’ll request Newt and Tallulah. You can pick the supernatural being, I like the surprise :p
Name: Tallulah Clarice Mary Jansen
Age: 16, going on 17
Sexuality: Biromantic homosexual
Allegiance: Evil, and hates it.…[Read more]
Okay but all of them turns out to be very mosterous, idk if y’all okay with it? Should I submit it or…
I personally think it’d be cool to see it, so if you’re okay with it, I’d be fine with you submitting it.
No clue, but I think at one point @agatha303 said POVs for her characters were coming up… If not, I can POV.
Since I’m POVing for Evanea’s group at the moment, could you? I’m super sorry
Wait… who wrote last? I forgot and I need to check where we left off.
Feather’s personality update :
1.Outwardly charming and friendly.
On first encounter, Feather appears to be very friendly and charming. He will talk to you as if he is invested and care about you and your conversation. He will also appear to be very humble. This of course is to disarm you and to build relationships for future…[Read more]
Dang dang diggity dang a dang you thought out your character’s personality in depth wow
Since the forum’s inactive … here’s a random fun activity :
Shuffle your Spotify™
-The 1st song will be played at your wedding.
-The 2nd song will be your new theme song.
-The 3rd song will play on your funeral.
-The 4th song is the song you will have to sing audibly in public (if you’re okay with it).
-The 5th song will describe why you’d k…[Read more]
1. Introduction – Panic! At the Disco
2. Blue – Heathers (uhhh…)
3. Big Fun – Heathers
4. A Call to Pierre – Great Comet (already done. i love the soundtrack so much it’s a problem).
5. Vampire Money – MCR
6. The Abduction – Great Comet (BEST DEATH EVER)
1. Dead Girl Walking – Heathers (well that’s one interesting wedding)
2. I Am the Best – 2NE1 (haha it already is, even though I have like the lowest self-esteem)
3. Jenny – Studio Killers (I’m actually okay with this)
4. Tous les mêmes – Stromae (singing in French nO THANKS though I hum it in public a lot)
5. Victorious – Panic! (that actually…[Read more]
Ooh fun! Ok, here we go:
1- Call on me by Starley (Ryan Ribak version)
2- What do I know by Ed Sheeran
3- Sign of the Time by Harry Styles (quite appropriate, actually)
4- yes girl by Bea Miller (I’m so going to do that!!)
5- Play that song by Train (okay…?)
6- Problems by Sonreal 🙂
1. Perfect Places — Lorde (tbh I’m cool with that, every song off Melodrama is a masterpiece)
2. Heathens — Twenty One Pilots (okay then)
3. Oublie-moi — Coeur de Pirate (THIS WORKS REALLY WELL ACTUALLY)
4. Permutations – Lo-Fang (no, but I wouldn’t want to sing any song aloud, so)
5. Pyramid – Two Door Cinema Club (am I part of some sort of…[Read more]
OH BOY IM LATE BUT OKAY
1. Madness- Ruelle. Uh, that doesn’t sound like a stable relationship worthy of marriage?? Unless you interpret it differently, which is a bit hard to do with the aggressive electronic drops.
2. Natasha and Anatole. THATS ONE GOOD *SS THEME SONG RIGHT THERE
3. Tell Me- Johnny Jewel. O that’s actually a really good one,…[Read more]
1. The Hamptons — Transviolet.
2. Homemade Dynamite — originally by Lorde, remix by Khalid, Post Malone, and SZA. (Honestly how is this not my theme song???)
3. idontwannabeyoumore — Billie Eilish.
4. Candy Store — Heathers: The Musical.
5. Birds — The ***** and the Famous.
6. A Heart Full of Love — Les Mis.
(Using YT Mix cuz I don’t have Spotify. Also skipping songs I don’t know.)
1. Star Wars: The Imperial March – John Williams (I think lel). Um well sure
2. Someone Like You – Adele. Was kinda hoping for some kind of Gumball song and Someone Like You doesn’t really fit me… In some ways it does though.
3. When We Were Young – Adele. YES
1) This is Gospel – Panic! At The Disco (maybe not the best wedding song ahaha)
2) Eyes Shut- Years & Years (not sure it fits as a theme song but ah well!)
3) The Louvre – Lorde (I mean this song is so great why wouldn’t it be played at my funeral?)
4) Bury It by CHVRCHES ft Hayley Williams (Sure, why not?)
5) House of Memories by Panic! At The…[Read more]
1) When The Sun Goes Down by the Arctic Monkeys. Charming.
2) Luka by the Lemonheads.
3) This is Gospel by P!ATD. Don’t know why that’s still in my playlist.
4) Smooth by Santana ft. Rob Thomas.
5) Girls/Girls/Boys by P!ATD. I’m homophobic, then.
6) Megalovania (Undertale). Rock cover by Jonathan Parecki. Apparently, I die in the Sans fight. Not s…[Read more]
Yo’, so my Instagram is still deleted, cause you know, detoxing and all. So, cause I don’t want you to feel “left out” and all, here’s a video.
So like, the video is like have some violence and all, soo… but it’s fonny tho<*** class='evernevertv-video-wrap tv_screen_lrg'>
Aww, it’s kinda sweet (?????) that you don’t want to make me feel “left out” (?????) What’s new? I hate ex-viners and instagram comedians with a passion that’s it :/
Nicholas’s POV :
The sound of the loon awakened Nicholas at dawn. The sun hadn’t even been bright, yet he already found a chipmunk sitting on his belly. Its eyes were pleading to be fed, as its tail wiggled against his skin.
Nicholas still let his head laid upon the blue pillow. His head was still on that state of…[Read more]
That was so good! I really like how you got Jordan to connect Maisie and Nicolas together. If Jordan gets asked where she went, I want it to be clear that she didn’t have friends at Jade. People were afraid of her. (More details if I POV next) I love how you put the water compliment in there because that’s honestly something that she would do.…[Read more]
Loved it! You portrayed Maisie perfectly! I’ll write the next POV 🙂 great job!
@izzy5231 you can POV first! I’m pretty busy too, so I’ll do the one after yours
Dear Mr. Chainani,
I have two questions. The first one is that how did you come up with the name Gavaldon, and second, why did the villagers named their town Gavaldon? Like what’s the history? What’s the tea?
I heard in social studies that there was a place called Gavaldon and was flooded or something and had a tragic time so maybe it is related to that?
A unicorn with black mane ram off through the forest. Its hooves hit the ground madly as it emerged to the nearest town. On its back, sat a boy in green, followed by a group of woodland creatures.
The group finally reached a town. The town wasn’t fancy and has a bit of rustic vibe to it. This was no surprise, considering…[Read more]
I really like it! I think you portrayed her really well but I don’t want her to be bossy or annoying. I enjoyed reading your POV!
Oh yes I see, sorry :/ I’ll try to potray her better in the future
No no no, she was portrayed really well but I think later in their journey, he warms up to her more, and finds her more of a sister relationship maybe? It’s honestly up to you
Nice POV! The tweeting comment was fantastic. Nice drink too.
And for pointers, I guess I have a few?
1. You change tense sometimes, so you should probably go over your POV before you post. Also check for typos.
2. Typical writing tip, I know, but show don’t tell. Instead of explicitly calling him strict, you could recount a time he was strict or…[Read more]
That was great, I loved it! I’m sorry if this sounds a bit pushy or anything, but I think it would be great if @izzy5231 and your character could meet mine? She could try to steal something from you or something like that, since she’s living in the forest. Maybe she could meet you guys while on your trip. Anyways, just an idea, you don’t HAVE to…[Read more]