My Ranking Points
People who tagged me: @BOOMBOOMPANCAKES, @PRSTNCHARLIE, @leilamofwoodsbeyond
**It was a bit late when I wrote this, so the grammar might be questionable.**
Hello and welcome to 10 Facts about Ginger! I remember doing something like this months ago, but it’s obviously gone because of Open Chat. I didn’t realize I was so mysterious, but I shall try to share some interesting things to “raise the curtain” about my existence.
1) I’m going to start with the obvious; I am in fact a ginger. I’m not beautiful by any means, but I somehow got some unique physical features even so. My hair also makes my eyes appear coppery, so sometimes I have “red” eyes depending on the light. I’m also very white, so you can imagine the never-ending vampire jokes.
2) Here’s another well-known fact; I’m a fraternal twin. My brother is very different from me in appearance and personality, but people still ask us: are you identical? This annoys me to no end! On the topic of twins, one of my best friends was born on the same day, in the same hospital, and she’s also a twin. Our brothers used to be best friends, but unfortunately her brother is an insecure ****. All her siblings are incredibly insecure, but her twin is the worst.
3) I’m on the Dysautonomia spectrum. I suffer from POTS-like symptoms that can keep me from functioning in my daily life. That, paired with bad migraines, makes it hard for me to attend school, and I have a reduced schedule because of it. I missed about 50-60% of my first semester this year. Another fun characteristic of these conditions is that I need more salt and than the average healthy person.
Dysautonomia Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hBKYkNq-B9VMU7jNFgsybMboDdnFsb85gt8t4xXAepw/edit?usp=drivesdk
4) I play piano and I sing. I’ve done piano for around 10 years now, and it’s a really big part of who I am. Without music, I’d be lost. If any of you can tell from my previous fact, living with these physical conditions makes life very difficult. I also sing in my highschool’s top chorus. I usually sing to myself all the time without thinking about it. I’ve always been a musical person, whether it’s streaming or live, music must be in my life.
5) I want to major in psychology and possibly minor in music. I’ve always had a passion for helping others before myself, and I’ve seen so many friends struggle with mental health issues. I myself also struggle, and I want to be part of the force that helps people with their mental health journeys. Factoring music into my career would be an added bonus, and I know that I won’t be able to live without it in my daily life.
6) I’m a major perfectionist! I’m not sure why I put an exclamation mark there, but I guess it’s super central to my being. I guess perfectionism correlates with being an all A student, so that’s another core fact about me. I’m chronically stressed too, but I think most high school students are (sophomores unite!). My perfectionism toes the line with OCD-like behaviors. Someone once told me that my bedroom looked like IKEA. I organize all the time, and I get stressed out if my room is messy. Messy constitutes as one item of clothing on the floor.
7) I sleep with a stuffed animal named Cheesecake. She’s a cheesecake colored dog..yes the originality is striking. When I write poems or read, she’s usually on my head. When I was younger, I hated dolls (I still don’t like them), so instead I collected stuffed animals. I probably have around 100, but I’m trying to donate some to people who need them. On the topic of reading, my favorite book series is Keeper of the Lost Cities! I ship Team Foster-Keefe FOREVER!!!!!!! 💙😁💙 I’ve met Shannon Messenger twice, and I have most of the special giveaway items and editions. I can’t wait for the annotated version of book one and Unlocked!
8) I’m American and politically informed. One of my biggest annoyances are people who do not inform themselves of the true state of the USA, and people who don’t vote/don’t see the importance of voting. Yes, I am liberal. Yes, I believe in abortion, but more importantly a woman’s right to choose. I believe in universal healthcare and education. I believe in climate change and global warming. I believe in shrinking the wage gap and the class gap. There is so much corruption happening in the American government, but many people are still ignorant of what is truly going on. No matter your political affiliations, in the end you must stay educated and VOTE. I do understand that other countries are worse off, but I am an American. The most difference I can make right now is in the country I live in. In order to help others you must help yourself, so Americans need to work on America before other nations. If we don’t, everything will continue to get worse.
9) I’ve visited six countries, England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Canada, plus my own. My favorite was definitely Scotland because it felt like home with all the rolling green countryside. We often took the train to visit places, and the view was beautiful. In the summer before 9th grade, I took a trip to England, Ireland, and Scotland with my mom. It was basically a Harry Potter tour of Europe with some other activities as well. We even took the Hogwarts Express train! My house is Hufflepuff. My family is also from Italy, and I hope to go there someday. I was planning on going in two years for my senior trip with my parents and brother.
10) On a more ‘controversial’ topic, here are some foods that I don’t like; bacon, scrambled eggs, hummus/chickpeas, ginger (ironic, I know.), raw tomatoes, white chocolate, alfredo sauce, chicken legs, brussel sprouts, and coffee. I don’t like the combination of orange and chocolate either. I also eat some weird combinations though; mac and cheese with ketchup and pizza with mushrooms and pineapple (I don’t think this is weird, but a lot of people I know do).
So, did you learn anything? Is there anything else you’d like to know? Don’t hesitate to ask!
YESSSSSS I ONE MILLION PERCENT AGREE WITH NUMBER 8
honestly I wish my bedroom looked like IKEA because…well, you’d understand if you saw it
honestly, I don’t like orange and chocolate either. blech
ALSO HI GINGY I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE
YES NUMBER EIGHT I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!
I wish my bedroom looked like Ikea ****
Gingey! I haven’t seen you in a while! Okay, so firstly, yOU ARE beautiful! But how don’t you like orange and chocolate?! Also, I love mushrooms on pizza too but not pineapple that much.. It’s kinda too sweet! And I also agree with number 8!!
Hello! I’m not sure why I don’t like it, I just don’t like the strong orange flavor with chocolate. It’s weird because I like raspberry and chocolate.
oooh raspberry and chocolate is great
honestly I just think that the citrus mixed with the dairy sweetness is just eh
I like Terry’s Chocolate Orange! Also, raspberry and chocolate is so good! I prefer it with white chocolate thoughhh (how do you not like white chocolate XD)
my grandpa loves this omg I’ve never had them but I ate a orange rind once and coughed
Thank you so much for tagging me, this was so much fun to read! 😄🥰 Ooooh, and thank you, Ginger, for mentioning Dysautonomia ☺️ Something new for me and really interesting to know about!
Anyone who’s gonna make a list about facts about yourself, if you want to, don’t hesitate to tag me! I love learning and relearning about y’all awesome beans hehehe Have a great day/afternoon/night, everyone! 💕✨
Thank you!!!! It’s so good to see you again too, this place wasn’t the same without your signature positive and caring energy!! 💙💙💖
Gingey! Good to see you here. Thanks for tagging me, and it really was fun to read! Agree with number 8, I’m also a straight A student. Wish my bedroom looked that neat, I might be a perfectionist but my room is oretty messy…
AND U MET SHANNON MESSANGER?! SO LUCKYYYYYYYY
And I was shipping Fitzphie but shifted to Foster-Keefe on LEGACY. And I can’t believe that I met a person that dislikes white chocolate, I though I was the only one!
Did you learn anything new???????
Also, I just wanted to say that I’m super proud of you!! All the work that you’ve done and are still doing this year is amazing, and I have full confidence you’ll pass those APs and then some!
quite a bit!!! you too ginger hehe tysm!!! you’re such an amazing and talented and driven individual, and i’m sure you’re meant for gr8 things!!! you’re always super passionate and super sweet and this was really fun to read haha
also omg nooo you’re pretty, and i’ve always had a bit of a thing for redheads HAHAHA
I’ve always sort of wanted a twin, but one of my friends was born on the same day (Haha, I’m 16 hours older than her, though 🙂 ), so I guess that sort of makes up for it XD
I have officially learned something new today, I had no idea what the Dysautonomia spectrum was until about a minute ago, so thanks!
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH 6 AND 8 (Except my room doesn’t look like IKEA, unfortunately lol)
I am officially drooling over the Harry Potter Europe trip… Lucky duck
Question, with the pizza toppings, do you mean like mushrooms and pineapple on at the same time, or at different times? It sounds good either way, honestly, now I really want to try them both at once.
Thanks for tagging me, I’m glad I know more about you now!
Now I really want to try that, hehe
*goes to ask parents to have pizza tonight* lol
We went to Dublin and took a train from there to York I believe. I’m Irish, so it was nice to connect to my heritage!
And I’m so glad you learned something new!!! Dysautonomia definitely needs more awareness, and now I can provide a good platform for it haha
HH IM LATE
I hate brussels sprouts and scrambled eggs too ngl- never tried orange chocolate though-
Also, I didn’t know about dysautonomia either!